Freiburg is a more offensive team than Hertha BSC, having 3131 attacks vs. 3040 from Hertha BSC, having scored 39 times, in comparison, Hertha BSC converted into goal 43 times. W 2 - 1. Soccer is a tricky sport to model because there are so few goals scored in each match. Predictions & Head to Head stats for Freiburg vs. Hertha BSC in the Bundesliga. Freiburg hold the … Freiburg VS Hertha Prediction & Betting Tips by Wolfsburg in actual season average scored 1.79 goals per match. Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin Predictions. Freiburg. When does Freiburg vs Hertha kick off? Our predictions for Freiburg vs Hertha are based on a large number of factors such as direct meetings, Freiburg last matches, Hertha last matches, Freiburg lineup, Hertha lineup, standings, insider informations and so on. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. W 0 - 3. Links will be published along with betting predictions & tips. Hertha won 9 and lost 5 of remaining 14 ties against Breisgau-Brasilianer. Schwarzwald-Stadion, Freiburg … SC Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin Home Win, Draw, Away Win, Under/Over 3.5, Under/Over 2.5, Under/Over 1.5 goals, Asian Handicap percentage tips. Freiburg VS Koln - Betting Preview There are few players across the Bundesliga enjoying as purple a patch of form as Grifo is for Freiburg. Bet suggestions for this game: Some study shows us that between 75-90 minutes is where most goals occur, this can be a good bet for those who follow the live game. Hertha BSC vs SC Freiburg prediction and betting tips. Best daily tips on 20/12/2020 For Freiburg against Hertha, the prediction is shaped on the one hand by the lost momentum of the capitals and on the other hand by the findings from the “head to head” comparison of both teams. 06.02. Our Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin prediction page offers best tips. SC Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin clash on 20/12/2020 in the German Bundesliga. Wolfsburg won 14 direct matches.Freiburg won 12 matches.8 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.91 goals per Match. W 0 - 3. Freiburg win. Yes for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 62%. Today also playing : NEC Nijmegen - VVV-Venlo 2021-02-10; Unión Española - La Serena 2021-02-10 Freiburg vs Hertha BSC Correct Score Prediction. Sign up today! Here you can also find extensive guides for betting on Soccer, NFL, NBA, NHL, Tennis, Horses as well as reviews of the most trusted betting sites. SC Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match SC Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin this is our Prediction: A Draw in the match has a probability of 38%. Prediction and odds for SC Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin in German Bundesliga Matchday 32 on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:30 pm EST. In future will we be providing links to SC Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin live streaming & transmissions & coverage. Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin head to head. Head-to-head matches: FREIBURG – HERTHA BERLIN 16.06.20 BUN Freiburg Hertha Berlin 2 : 1 14.12.19 BUN Hertha Berlin Freiburg 1 : 0 09.03.19 BUN Freiburg Hertha Berlin 2 : 1 21.10.18 BUN Hertha Berlin Freiburg 1 : 1 10.03.18 BUN Hertha Berlin Freiburg 0 : 0. Hertha will miss Dedryck Boyata in central defence after the Belgian was sent off in first-half stoppage-time this past weekend. 100% Free matheatical football prediction for SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC Time: 17:30 Date: 20/12/2020 League: Germany Bundesliga. Freiburg vs Hertha Free Betting Tips Provided by CoreBet Tipsters. Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin – Prediction of LiveonScore: 1. The player predicts whether the result at the end of the normal game-time will be one out of three options: a win for one team, a win for the other team or a draw. Click on the button Reveal Prediction to view our betting tips. Both teams to score & Over 2,5 goals – 2.05 @ bet365. Germany Bundesliga March 06 14:30 . Preview the German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021 match on 20 December 2020: Head to Head Results SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC … Both sides have met 16 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. The Italy international has scored five goals and provided two assists in his last six league outings, and scored from the spot in his side's most recent win - one of four on the bounce - against former side Hoffenheim. Select the sports you want to hear about and TSZ will send the best previews, analysis and predictions straight to your inbox. How to watch the Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin live stream video. On this page you can find our predictions & bettings tips for the match between Freiburg and Hertha. None of past three H2H meetings saw three or more goals scored. The Black Forest did not go beyond a 2-2 draw at VfL Wolfsburg and … RB Leipzig vs Augsburg. THE FACTS. Goals Scored, Goals Conceded, Clean Sheets, BTTS and more. 100% free betting prediction for ⭐ SC Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin ⭐ match. Freiburg vs Hertha BSC Betting Tips Our prediction for the Freiburg - Hertha BSC match played in Bundesliga on 2020-12-20 is based in latest form statistics for each team and H2H data. SC Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin predictions, match preview and betting tips by Szigo on Tuesday, 16 June 2020 - Germany Bundesliga - Odds: 2.75 RB Leipzig. Teams Wolfsburg Freiburg played so far 34 matches. Preview the German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021 match on 21 April 2021: Head to Head Results Hertha BSC vs SC Freiburg Line Ups & Stats W L D W L W. See results. Sunday 20th December, 2020 – 14:30 (UK) Where is Freiburg vs Hertha being played? Read 100% FREE betting tips, prediction and h2h statistics for this match. Both are capable of winning through a moment of magic, but it’s unlikely to be an eight-goal thriller. Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin Correct Score Predictions. Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin match with the computerized soccer analysis system we have created the highest percentage estimates can be examined. SC Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin predictions for the match. Odds: 2.60. Hertha Berlin 'yet to decide on the future of Arsenal loanee Matteo Guendouzi' Sunday's Bundesliga predictions including Arminia Bielefeld vs. Hertha Berlin Arsenal 'preparing to recall Guendouzi from loan spell' Preview: Arminia vs. Hertha - prediction, team news, lineups European roundup: Real Madrid and RB Leipzig go top, Monchengladbach triumph SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC prediction and betting tips. 20 December 2020 Sunday, Germany Bundesliga, Freiburg - Hertha Berlin soccer match team comparison h2h and predictions.. Freiburg - Hertha Berlin you can review the football team comparisons h2h and predictions that we have created with the computerized analysis system we have made to the match. Freiburg have seen over 5.5 goals in their last three home matches in the Bundesliga with over 2.5 goals the tip here at 2.05. Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin Predictions, Preview & Betting Tips Another exciting Bundesliga match is predicted at the Schwarzwald-Stadion as Freiburg host Hertha Berlin. Last No data Same home. Hertha Berlin Lineups Odds H2H Standings Live Latest matches SC Freiburg. SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Germany Bundesliga on 20/12/2020 SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC football predictions and stats - … SportingPedia covers the latest news and predictions in the sports industry. 30.01. On 20th December 2020, Freiburg and Hertha BSC go head to head in the Germany Bundesliga at the Schwarzwald-Stadion (Freiburg im Breisgau). Sport-Club Freiburg v Hertha BSC Tips, Predictions and Odds Sport-Club Freiburg host Hertha BSC in matchday 13 of the Bundesliga on Sunday 20th December, 2:30pm at Schwarzwald-Stadion . Freiburg vs Hertha: Prediction. Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin Prediction & Betting tips Both SC Freiburg and Hertha BSC experienced a setback at the weekend and now want to rehabilitate for it in the English Week. Bundesliga 1 20/12/2020. Each of last three head to head outings ended without a winner. ... Hertha BSC vs RB Leipzig. Use our SC Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin prediction right now! SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Germany Bundesliga on 22/10/2017 SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC football predictions and stats - … Freiburg vs RB Leipzig prediction and betting tips ahead of this Germany Bundesliga clash on Saturday. With all of that in mind, these two sides are tough to split. Soccer Picks; FullTime Result; Half Time Result; Double Chance; Asian Handicap; Match Goals The last meeting on 16th June 2020 ended with the following result: Freiburg 2 - 1 Hertha BSC. Our Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin results page, you will be able to find the match results. Freiburg has the edge in form and can claim a 2:1 victory over the visiting Hertha. For the game between SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC on 20/12/2020 at 17:30 we calculated that SC Freiburg has a 23% probability to win, 50% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Schalke 04 vs RB Leipzig. SC Freiburg vs Hertha Berlin score predictions,h2h German Bundesliga 2020/12/20 22:30:00 SC Freiburg 4 (HT 1:0) 1. 12.02. Freiburg has managed to win 3 of the last 4 meetings between these two sides at the Schwarzwald-Stadion, and given recent form, a similar outcome could be on the cards on Sunday. Predictions for Freiburg vs Hertha BSC in Bundesliga on the Sunday 20th December 2020 14:30 UTC, predictions for your fantasy football team and dream11 with Vincenzo Grifo and Vladimír Darida in our top picks. In 13 (68.42%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals.